By ordering any products from Headdies you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Shipping and Refund policies. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice. “Seller” refers to Headdies, the website https://www.headdies.com/, and all persons associated with Headdies; “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons; “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract; and “Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
1. Age. Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age (19 and 21 in some jurisdictions.) Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
2. Use. Buyer understands that any and all Goods purchased from Seller are offered solely for the purpose of tobacco and legal herbal smoking blends only. Buyer agrees that this is a misuse of said Goods. Buyer will not hold Seller responsible for any seen or unforeseen consequence, nor harm or injury resulting in the misuse of said Goods.
3. Regulation. Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited.
4. Personal Information. Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
5. Right to Refuse Sale. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.
6. Shipping. Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
7. Returns & Refunds. Any returns or refunds must be within 30 days of original purchase from Headdies. Items that are unopened, dead on arrival, undamaged, or defective can be exchanged or refunded. Unfortunately, if you need to request a refund, exchange, or a replacement, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. When you contact customer service, please provide your Order ID, Full Name, phone number, and the reason for your return. If your return/exchange is approved, a customer service representative will instruct you on returning your items. When your items arrive at our facility, we will ship your replacement or release your refund. Refunds will be issued to the back to the original payment method (Credit or Debits cards) or as store credit. Headdies does not hold responsibility for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event the cardholder no longer has possession of it.
8. Order Cancellation. If you need to request a cancellation on your order, you must use our “Contact Us” page located at the top of the web page or submit a ticket from the “My Account” page. If you are to request a cancellation and your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. In the event that your package has been shipped and you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
9. Dead on arrival items, missing items, & wrong items. Dead on arrival items, missing items, and wrong items are to be reported to us within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Please be absolutely sure you have inspected your items upon receiving them. It is the buyers responsibility to check within 48 hours and notify us of the problem.
Our warranty excludes damage coverage on the following: accidental damage, theft, disassembly, customized modifications, or user-error.
10. Severability. The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
11. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of Pennsylvania. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Pennsylvania. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
12. Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
a. I am over 18 or legal smoking age under the laws of my State and Country.
b. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
c. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
d. There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
e. I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS. I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website.